Friday, September 25, 2009

Fenix @ NYC II

As I mentioned in my last post (Kata Bag 3N1-10), I was in NYC last month. The reason? Fenix was exhibited in the New York City Fire Museum. What an incredible feeling. I only dedicate this post to the people who trust my work, Daniela and here family, my sister who was there with me and to those that could not be with me like my parents; who have supported me every single day of my life. And last but not least thanks to God, for letting me dream from day 1.

The exhibit will be displayed until Oct 15th.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Como mencioné en mi post pasado (Kata Bag 3N1-10), el mes pasado se expuso en el Museo del Fuego de la ciudad de NY mi exposición “Fenix”, gracias a las personas que han confiado en mi trabajo, a Daniela y su Familia, a mi hermana que me acompañó y aunque no pudieron estar presentes conmigo el día de la inauguración a mis padres, que no hay día en el que no me hayan apoyado, y definitivamente a Dios, quién me ha permitido soñar desde el día 1 de mi vida.

La exposición estará hasta el día 15 de este mes.

No comments:

Post a Comment