Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday, 9 am


Thursday morning. I can see that people are driving to their jobs, some with coffee in their hands, in a hurry... My shorts and my tennis tell that no, I am not driving to a work meeting. I feel the cold water in my feet, Rocco splashes water where he walks. I'm happy. He is happy. The trees tell us that autumn is here. My camera in my hand, ready to shoot the first photograph of the day. 9 am. I own my life, I am a photographer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________


Jueves por la mañana, aun veo pasar a la gente en traje conduciendo hacia sus trabajos, algunos con cafe en mano, algunos con prisa, mis shorts y tennis me delatan, no voy a la oficina ni a una junta de trabajo, siento el agua fria en mis pies, Rocco pasa a mi lado salpicando por todas partes, es feliz, soy feliz, los arboles señalan el cambio de temporada, mi camara en mano lista para el primer disparo del día, son las 9 de la mañana, soy dueño de mi vida, soy fotógrafo.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment