Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MariaJose, A true Love Story | MariaJose, la historia de un verdadero amor

I have said before and I say it again, I´m not a social photographer, I do not shoot weddings, Sweet 16, Photo Booth or any other type of social photography. I do respect who does it, it is extraordinary to be able to capture moments of happiness of other people, but I DO NOT LIKE IT. I have done it in very very very special occasion because I can (and I have enjoyed it). As I have with MariaJose.

If there is something I can admire in this world is the love of a mother for her children. In my case (and I do not doubt it at all) I have the best mother of the world (sorry fellas, I have it!). MariaJose is a young lady of 19 years old, pretty, noble who has a whole life in front of her. In a month her baby will be born, and I´m sure that his son will see the love, strength and bravery that only a single mom can have. Maybe trough time you won´t remember my name, or where I´m from or where I´we been, but I don´t care. I will be part of the story, of their story, of a true love story, and my photographs will live for many many years.


Ya lo he dicho antes y lo repito, no soy fotógrafo social, no hago bodas, quinceaños, photo booth, o cualquier otra ramificación de la fotografía social, respeto mucho a quién lo hace, es extraordinario poder captar momentos felices e importantes de otras personas pero a mi, NO ME GUSTA. Solo en ocasiones muy muy muy especiales lo he hecho y lo puedo hacer (y lo disfruto demasiado), como es con MariaJose.

Si hay algo que pueda admirar en este mundo es el amor de una madre por sus hijos, en mi caso (y no lo dudo ni por un instante) tengo a la mejor mamá del mundo (lo siento amigos, la tengo yo!). MariaJose es una chava de 19 años, linda, noble y quién tiene toda una vida por delante, en un mes nacerá su bebé, y estoy seguro que su hijo verá en ella el amor, fuerza y valentía que solo las madres solteras pueden tener. Tal vez con el tiempo no recuerden mi nombre, ni de donde era ni a donde fuí, pero no importa, seré parte de la historia, de su historia, de una historia de amor verdadero, y mi fotografía vivirá por muchos, muchos años.







Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. It is good to see a personal side of photographers. Cheers to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Diego, para no hacerlo seguido como lo comentas lo haces estupendo!!, son de las mejores fotografias sociales que he visto. Hoy descubri tu blog y no he dejado de verlo desde hace rato, tus fotografías son increíbles hermano!!, muchísimas felicidades por tu gran trabajo.

    ¿Tienes pensado dar algun curso en México o algo así?

    Saludos...

    ReplyDelete