Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Corn Flakes



I woke up today with the wish of photographing my breakfast. I love Corn Flakes, it is normal that I have a full bowl of them in the morning or as a snack in the afternoon. So, I thought of this and had the perfect excuse to show something a little bit different of Corn Flakes, something that I love.

The execution was the following; I took a piece of a paper grocery bag and made a ball with it. Carefully, I used silicon to place the Corn Flakes into the paper. I then placed the spoon in a small flagpole I had laying around and did a couple of tests. I then dripped the milk on top of the Corn Flakes ball. ISO 400, F9, 1/1000, 2 SB900 at ½ and 1/8 and ready.

Let’s eat!

Hoy amanecí con el deseo de fotografiar mi desayuno, me encantan los Corn Flakes, es normal que coma eso por las mañanas, o por las tardes, así que una buena excusa para mostrar algo mas de mis gustos de una manera diferente.

La mecánica fue la siguiente, tomé un pedazo de cartón de una bolsa de supermercado, la hice bola, le puse cinta scotch al rededor, y con una pistola de silicon comencé a pegarle uno por uno los Corn Flakes, incrusté la cuchara y un soporte de una pequeña bandera que tenía por ahi arrumbada, hice un par de pruebas antes de proseguir a vaciar la leche encima de mi bola de corn flakes, ISO 400, F9, 1/1000, dos SB900 a 1/2 - 1/8 y listo.

A desayunar!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment