Monday, April 18, 2011

Parkour



Last Saturday walking down the Chapultepec forest, I encountered a group of young people that jumped and flew right in front of me. I have seen Parkour in a TV show but being able to see it in person is inspiring. I would have loved to have a little bit of more time to do a short film on this, but my duties to 31K Portraits for Peace limited my time. It would be done later that I come visit my country's capital that I would do it freely.

El sábado pasado, andando yo en el bosque de Chapultepec, me topé con un grupo de jóvenes que salieron de la nada haciendo brincos y maromas en el aire, había visto sobre el Parkour en algún programa de TV, pero verlo en persona es realmente inspirador. Me hubiera gustado tener mas tiempo para hacer un pequeño documental, pero mis obligaciones con 31Mil Retratos por la Paz me lo impidieron, ya será en otra visita a la Capital del país que pueda explayarme.

No comments:

Post a Comment