Thursday, November 24, 2011

So, dear friend: many many thanks for everything | Muchas gracias vieja amiga...


Call me cheesy, romantic or bohemian. I don't care. For some it may be just an "object", lifeless. But for me, it was a loyal traveling partner that captured moments in my life. One of the most important moments in my life. Gave me the essence of the people which I came to love and now I miss. And now, by looking at each of these photographs, I immediately go back to that time, that moment in space. Sadly it was an accident that made me loose her. So, dear friend: many many thanks for everything.

Llámenme cursi, romántico o bohemio, no importa, tal vez para muchos sea solo un "objeto", un objeto sin vida, pero para mi, fué una fiel compañera que logró capturar momentos de mi vida, los momentos mas importantes de mi vida, me dio la esencia de las personas que quiero y extraño, y que al verlas en cada una de esas fotografías, me remonta inmediatamente a ese tiempo y a ese espacio. Lamentablemente un accidente me hizo perderla. Así que, mi querida amiga, muchas muchas muchas gracias por todo.


















No comments:

Post a Comment