Thursday, February 25, 2010

I confess... I'm a Light Lover / Lo confieso...Soy un amante de la luz

It was a simple thing to do, take a photo of my registration for my next 5K run because besides of loving photography I enjoy sports. It was something simple then, about 10 minutes for the post + photo. But, after I took the first photo, I realized that it was not the image I was aiming for, so I looked for a better angle trying to get the best out of the ambience light but no. It didn't convince me, I wanted something for shocking, it's one of those days when I look for intensity so after a few more shots, I used the Speed Light System from Nikon. Simple photography with natural light is like my girlfriend, I should find it's exact angle, the blending of colors and the correct hours for it. However, with controlled light I confess it turns into my lover. Final time to post: 47 minutes.


La idea era simple, tomar una fotografía de mi confirmación de registro para mi próxima carrera de 5K, hablar un poco de mi, pues además de la fotografía adoro hacer deporte, subir el nuevo post e irme a correr, tiempo estimado, 10 minutos, esa era la teoría, pero después de tomar la primer fotografía, me di cuenta que la calidad de la luz no era precisamente lo que buscaba, busqué un mejor ángulo tratando de buscar mejorar la luz ambiental, pero no, no me convencía del todo, quería algo mas impactante, hoy ando en mis días que busco intensidad en todo lo que hago, así que después de varias pruebas terminé utilizando el sistema speed light de Nikon. La fotografía simple, luz ambiental, es como mi novia, tengo que buscarle el ángulo, los matices, sus horas, pero la fotografía con luz controlada, definitivamente me confieso su amante. Tiempo final para este post, 47 minutos.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment