Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make Up Artist

I'm still doing my backups from last year, a job that has been constant for 12 days of this year.

And it was precisely at this moment that I rediscovered this series taken in October last year for a friend of mine, Juan González, from Binna Cosmetics. At this event I met this young make up artist, and I when I say young and artist I literally mean it. Her name is Mayela Sepúlveda.

So, I want to take some time to recognize and thank those who are behind of many photographs and which nobody knows about. Those who take care of hair, make up, styling...BRAVO!

Because, a photograph is much more than clicking a button.

Aún sigo haciendo mis respaldos fotográficos del 2010, una labor que me ha llevado 12 días del presente año.

Y fué precisamente haciendo mi respaldo que di con esta serie que tomé en en Octubre del año pasado para un muy buen amigo, Juan González de Binna Cosmetics. Fué ahí donde conocí a esta joven artista del maquillaje, y cuando digo joven y artista lo digo en sentido literal, Mayela Sepúlveda.

Así que quiero aprovechar este post para dar mi mas sincero reconocimiento a esas personas que están detrás de tantas y tantas fotografías y que nadie sabe de ellos, quiénes cuidan del peinado, maquillaje, estilismo, a todos ellos, BRAVO!


Pues una fotografía es mucho mas que apretar un botón








No comments:

Post a Comment